Near Zero Emissions:
- All the equipment we use maxes the efficiency in which we carry our fuel, therefore minimizing out carbon footprint
- All of our new trucks and the majority of our fleet have Greenhouse Gas Certifications
- The exhaust gas exiting the pipe is made of Nitrogen Gas & Water Vapor
- In fact, in some parts of the country, the air leaving the exhaust is cleaner then the air entering the engine
Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Provider
- DEF Turns nitrogen into water vapor, thereby lowering our carbon footprint.
- In 2010, the EPA required diesel engines to reduce their production of (NOx) nitrogen oxides. That reduction is accomplished with the additive Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF). This fluid reduces NOx and air pollution. It turns NOx gases (harmful emissions) into nitrogen and water. This system is called a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) implemented by vehicle manufacturers to meet EPA emissions standards in 2010.
- Ask us about DEF: RKA fills DEF totes, tanks, fleets, units, and does bulk stops too.
Both our HQ and Garage 100% LED powered, recycle, and use reusable mugs and water bottles only.
RKA’s fleet runs on at least 5% biodiesel
Tree planting program is coming this year…stay tuned!
2176 shown here and the rest of our fleet of Mack Granites purchased after 2016 have near zero emissions and the above EPA certifications.